Note: Please read carefully Installation before performing these follow configurations.
General WordPress Settings
– WordPress Configuration
First step to build your site is to set your site name, site link and set up homepage.
- You can change Site Title in Settings > General in admin sidebar.
- In Settings > Reading page, you can set the number of posts to show in blog pages and select page for Front Page and Posts Page .
- Discussion settings in Settings > Discussion provide a lot of options for you to explore such as “Default article settings”, “Other comment settings”. Also, you should choose max 3 levels deep for nested comment display effectively.
- In Settings > Permalinks, you can select “Post name” option.
Arangi provides many options for you to customize your page effectively. These options are organized into logical tabbed sections which will be very easy for you to navigate. Because of the sizable amount of options, we cannot go over them in full detail here in our documentation. We encourage you to please take some time and navigate through each tab to see what we offer. See below for screenshots and short descriptions of Arangi Options panel.
– There are 2 ways to access theme options.
1) Click Cusomize link at the top of the page.
2) In Appearance > Customize in admin sidebar.
After that, you will see a logical tabbed section including a lot of tabs for you to discover. Below sections will go through each tab in detail for you
Arangi comes with advanced settings panel that is loaded with options. We have the options organized into logical tabbed sections, and each option has a description of what it will do on the front end. Because of the sizable amount of options Arangi provides, we cannot go over them in full detail here in our documentation. We encourage you to please take some time and navigate through each tab to see what we offer. Go to Appearance > Customize on admin sidebar to access the setting options. See below for screenshot of our Customize panel.