Welcome To Arangi
It’s awesome to know that you decided to purchase Arangi. Arangi is also based on Kirki Toolkit and empowered by a robust admin panel and a lot of other popular plugins such as Elementor, Slider revolution, WPML, Price Calculation formulas, Mega Menu, Ajax Search, Ajax product filter…. So, it is an assurance that Arangi will bring you a super powerful features of WordPress Theme. You won’t make any mistake here, because our detailed documentation will guide you. If you are unable to find your answer in this documentation, don’t hesitate to sign up & submit a support ticket here: Support
You can click here to find out more about requirements of WordPress.
Below are three requirements for working version of WordPress, PHP, and MySQL.
- WordPress 4.0 or higher.
- PHP 5.5 or higher.
- MySQL 5 or higher.
You also need to make sure that your host can comply with follow requirements.
- Your web host has the minimum requirements to run WordPress.
- Your host is running the latest version of WordPress.
- You can download the latest release of WordPress from official WordPress website.
- Always create secure passwords for FTP and Database.
– Recommended PHP Configuration Limits
Low PHP configuration limits can cause many issues. When related issues occur, you need to increase your PHP limits to a minimum as follows:
- max_execution_time 180
- memory_limit 128M
- post_max_size 32M
- upload_max_filesize 32M
WordPress Knowledge Base
If you haven’t had a working version of WordPress, you need to install it first in order to install Arangi theme. You can find many instructions to install WordPress in WordPress Codex or the Instructional Video created by Woo Themes. Below are some helpful links for you about WordPress information.
- WordPress Codex – This link provides overall information about WordPress and WordPress installation guide.
- Instructional Video – Guide to install WordPress video created by Woo Themes.
- First Steps With WordPress – Multiple useful topics about WordPress.
- FAQ New To WordPress – Common questions about WordPress.