– Install new theme manually via FTP Client
In order to add a new theme to your WordPress installation, pleae follow these basic steps:
- Download the zip package of Solaz theme in ThemeForest
- Unzip Solaz.zip package which you can find inside Theme files folder.
- Connect to your FTP server and navigate to the WordPress installation folder.
- Open WordPress admin panel (navigate through web browser to the folder where you have installed the WordPress e.g www.your_domain.com/wp-admin/) and go Appearance > Themes on admin sidebar. Activate Solaz theme.
– Install Theme via WordPress Admin Panel
1. Open WordPress admin panel (e.g www.your_domain.com/wp-admin/) and go Appearance > Themes on admin sidebar and click “Add New” button.
2. After that, click Upload Theme link and upload zip package of Solaz theme.
3. Once uploading theme is finished, it will install theme automatically.
You can click Activate link or go to Appearance > Themes on admin sidebar to activate theme.
Once theme is installed, you need to install Required Plugins to get full working features.