– Install new theme manually via FTP Client
In order to add a new theme to your WordPress installation, please follow these basic steps:
- Download the zip package of the theme in ThemeForest
- Unzip the theme zip package which you can find inside Theme files folder.
- Connect to your FTP server and navigate to the WordPress installation folder.Go to wp-content/themes/ and upload the theme folder.
- Open WordPress admin panel (navigate through the web browser to the folder where you have installed the WordPress e.g www.your_domain.com/wp-admin/) and go Appearance > Themes on admin sidebar. Activate the theme.
– Install Theme via WordPress Admin Panel
- Open WordPress admin panel (e.g www.your_domain.com/wp-admin/) and go Appearance > Themes on admin sidebar and click “Add New” button.
- After that, click Upload Theme link, upload zip package of the theme which you can find inside Theme files folder and click Install Now to install the theme.
- You can click Activate link or go to Appearance > Themes on admin sidebar to activate theme.
Once the theme is installed, you need to install Required Plugins to get full working features.