– Requirements for Theme
You can click here to find out more about requirements of WordPress.
Below are three requirements for working version of WordPress, php, and mysql.
- WordPress 4.0 or higher.
- PHP 5.4 or higher.
- MySQL 5 or higher.
You also need to make sure that your host can comply with follow requirements. We recommend using WP Engine or Blue Host for all your hosting needs.
- Your web host has the minimum requirements to run WordPress.
- Your host are running the latest version of WordPress.
- You can download the latest release of WordPress from official WordPress website.
- Always create secure passwords for FTP and Database.
– Recommended PHP Configuration Limits
Low PHP configuration limits can cause many issues. When related issues occur, you need increase your PHP limits to a minimum as follows:
- max_execution_time 180
- memory_limit 128M
- post_max_size 32M
- upload_max_filesize 32M