There are 6 sub-tabs:Note:If you have changed any options in this “Skin” tab, please make sure to enable Compile CSS options from Off to On.
1. General: After navigating to this sub-tab, you will see some options for you to set background color or background image. Furthermore, general font for your website is customizable with several google font family available as well as font weight, font style, font size and line height. Also, you can change main color and highlight color in this tab.
2. Header: Franco allows you to set background color for header.
3. Footer: Franco allows you to set background color, text color for some footers.
4. Breadcrumbs: Franco provides option for you to modify background image of breadcrumbs
5. Typography: Franco provides several choices to modify color as well as font family and font size of h1, h2, h3, h4, h5 and h6 font.
6. Custom: this tab allows you to enter your custom css code.