CMS FRONT-END BUILDER
Watch below video to know how to enable the CMS Front-end builder
CREATE PANEL ACCOUNT (IN FRONT-END)
- At Front-end, go to link
yoursite.com/customer/account/create/ or you can click as below.
- Create an Customer Account with your information: Full name, email and password. You should use a strong password to improve the security
- Note: If you can’t create an account, please try to connect ssh and reindex data again, use this command to reindex data: php bin/magento indexer:reindex
- In Backend, go to
Customers → All Customers.Find and click its edit button.
- On Edit Customer Page, choose tab
Account Information. Find field
Is Front-end Builder Account
- Here, you can see a switch that you can turn on to enable this customer as builder account.
- Click Save Customer button to finish the process.
CREATE PANEL ACCOUNT (IN BACKEND)
- In Backend, go to
System → All Users
- Click Add New User button if you want to add a new account admin. Or you can edit an existing account admin to create a panel account.
IF YOU CREATE A NEW ADMIN ACCOUNT.
- On create account admin form, should you can a checkbox Create Front-end Builder account, checked it
- Input for all require field, click Save User button to finish the process.
- A customer account for Front-end Builder has been created with admin account information.
- On Admin Account Information page, should you click on Front-end Builder Account, you can see a popup. Click OK button
- Confirm OK to accept using this account as front-end builder account.
- A successful message displays to inform that a customer account for Front-end Builder has been created with admin account information.
IF YOU EDIT AN ADMIN ACCOUNT.
ACTIVE MGS FRONTEND BUILDER
- At Front-end, go to Login page. Login with Panel Account
- After login, you can see switcher Active Builder on top panel. Click to turn on it and activate Front-end Builder.
- MGS Front-end Builder is Ready to be used!
- When builder is active, go to the pages that you apply editing rule.
- Should you see a switcher Active Builder on top panel, click it to enable Builder Frontend Editor
- Wait for page to reload, You can see Builder frontend editor is ready.